One of my favorite sayings is, “SHIFT happens!” The last time I wrote, I was excited to let you know about the retreat that my sister and I were planning for Israel in March. And then life happened, and things changed on a dime. So much about life has shifted and we humans of the world have had to figure out how to stay steady during these turbulent times. It hasn’t been easy, and so many people are struggling mightily.
Here are the kinds of things I’m hearing from people:
- I’m struggling with everything, and nothing I do seems to help.
- My feelings are all over the place, and I can’t figure out how to settle down.
- Everything feels hard. I can’t think of anything past what we’re having for dinner.
- I know I should use this time to better myself, but I just can’t get motivated.
- I want to feel better, but I can’t figure out how.
- There are no good options to choose from.
- I’m putting everything on pause, until this is over.
- Everything feels so unsettled. How can I plan for anything?
- I’m so tired.
Basically, lots of suffering, feeling crappy, and not knowing how to feel better.
BUT, it doesn’t have to be this way!
Nobody needs to suffer.
You are capable of feeling better.
I can help you feel better…in less than an hour.
I want to help as many people as I possibly can.
Because nobody needs to suffer!
So, I’ve made a decision:
For the first time in several years, I‘ve decided to offer single-session coaching.
I promise you will feel better.
I am looking forward to helping you learn how, so you can continue to feel better into the future.
If you’re tired of being tired, ready to feel better, wanting to feel more in control during this (fill in the blank) time (I’m going with “shifting landscape of a time”), please contact me as soon as possible. I’m making time in my schedule for lots of individual coaching sessions starting today. Whether you want to have a single “feel better” session, engage in a Clarity program, or dive in to a longer and deeper coaching process, I have your back. If you’re ready to get started, let me know. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out my contact form
There’s no time like the present to begin to feel better. I want to help!